I am going to find this very hard. I already find it hard to write about something new every couple of weeks, so finding new things for EVERY DAY, well, I'm going to struggle.
But I am really excited. I'm hoping this will help me to find my imagination, which I usually lack, and use it wisely. I shall apologise in advance if some of my posts are dreadfully boring, or just downright dull.
So, to try and start me off here's a few things about me.
1. I just turned 30. I wasn't remotely phased by it, unlike some of my friends who appear to have freaked out. I celebrated by going to see Disney on Ice with hubby and the wee one.
2. I'm a big kid at heart (See number 1). Give me Disney movies all day long and I'd be a happy girl.
3. I'm a staff nurse at a busy hospital. I do love my job, but it's incredibly stressful at the moment, and I'm constantly looking for something new. Or a lottery win.
4. I hate housework. If that lottery win ever comes, it's the first thing I'm delegating to someone else.
5. I love to knit. I'm not that great at it, but I find it therapeutic. I really wish I could be better at it.
6. I watch far too much tv. If my school exams had been on tv and film quotes, I'd have had straight As. My knowledge of some tv shows from before I was even born scares me a little. And I always seem to manage to fit a Friends quote into any conversation. I know, I'm strange!
I really hope this has set me up for NaBloPoMo success! Why not check out the other bloggers who have joined up in the linky over at www.nowtspecial.wordpress.com?